THE #SKILLSWORLDLIVE RADIO SHOW IS A COMMUNITY RADIO SHOW FOR THE EDUCATION AND SKILLS SECTOR, SPONSORED BY ONEFILE.
Presented by Tom Bewick and launched originally as a response to the coronavirus pandemic, the #SkillsWorldLive Radio Show builds on the popular podcast series, #SkillsWorld on FE News, where Tom interviewed some of the leading figures shaping the post-compulsory education and skills systems, including apprenticeships.
Connecting the world of FE, the #SkillsWorldLive Radio Show is a topical audio/visual offering, supported by the Federation of Awarding Bodies, in association with FE News.
Our flagship sponsor is the award winning technology firm, OneFile. The #SkillsWorldLive Radio Show carries:
– Interviews with special guests, in the UK, and from around the globe
– Video and phone chats for people leading and working in the FE and skills sector to share their Covid-19 stories
– Analysis of the key issues affecting employers, learners, providers and awarding bodies
– Spotlight stories on the unsung heroes helping our education system stay afloat during these unprecedented time
– Entertainment in the form of great music from the 80s, 90s and the modern day
YOUR WORLD. #SKILLSWORLD.
Available for broadcast, download and replay on the Skills World Live website, FE News and other channels (e.g. Spotify, iTunes, SoundCloud and Vimeo). Subscribe today!
If you work in or have a view about education and skills and you’d like to be a guest on the show, please get in touch with our digital producer firstname.lastname@example.org
Boris Johnson was elected on a promise to get Brexit done and level up the country. In some ways, the two issues are interrelated. The so-called former “Red Wall” seats fell to the Conservatives at the last election, not only because they voted in large majorities to leave the EU, but because they were fed up of a Westminster elite forgetting about the needs of communities outside of the M25.